City Parks and Facilities
The City of Greenville currently offers eight public parks and special use areas. Each park is unique in structure and offers a wide range of amenities.
- Arnold Park
- Graham Park
- Greenville SportsPark
- Ja-Lu Community Park
- Middleton Park
- Oak Creek Park
- Warren Park
- Wright Park
The City of Greenville offers a variety of recreational facilities to satisfy the needs of our diverse community members and visitors.
From sports and tournaments and games to private pool parties, our recreational facilities are available for rental for an array of events. Remember, reservations are necessary and availability is based on a first come, first serve basis.
For additional information, please call the Parks and Recreation Administration Office at (903) 457-2994.
City of Greenville facilities are available to rent for private parties and may be reserved in person at the Parks and Recreation Office, 2821 Washington Street. Availability is based on a first come, first served basis.
- Sport fields: Please call our office for more information.
- Pavilions & Shade Structures
- Graham Park and Greenville SportsPark and Ja-Lu Community Park: $20 per hour
- All other pavilions: $10 per hour
- All pavilions and shade structures require a 2 hour minimum reservation
- Click here to reserve a facility or call the Parks and Recreation Administration Office at (903) 457-2994. All rental fees must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
Rules and Regulations
- All City of Greenville Parks, as well as their respective pavilions, may be rented between the hours of 6:00 am and 10:30 pm, unless otherwise approved by the City Manager or their designee
- All cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to the rental starting time to receive a full refund
- Children are not to be unattended or unsupervised
- The facility must be cleaned and vacated by the renters' stated ending time; the parking lot and the immediate facility area are considered part of the facility and must be free of litter
- Failure to adhere to any and all of these procedures will be grounds for the forfeiture of the right to use the facility in the future
- If anyone is occupying the pavilion at the time of your rental that is not part of your event, please be sure to have your permit with you to show that you do have it reserved for the date and time listed on the permit
- The City of Greenville Police Department is able to settle any problems you may have at the pavilions; the non-emergency number for the City of Greenville Police Department is (903) 457-2900
- Dogs must remain on leash at all times, except in designated off leash areas such as a dog park.