Forms and Permitting

Burn Permits and other Forms and Applications for Commercial Businesses 

Welcome to our forms and applications resource page. The following are forms utilized by the department and required to conduct certain types of activities within the city.A picture containing text, indoor

Description automatically generated

For more information, contact the Fire Marshal’s Office at 903-457-2945 or by emailing the Fire Marshal at

If you are a new business wanting to relocate to Greenville or changing ownership of a current business, please contact Community Development at 903-457-3160 to schedule a pre-plan meeting. These pre-plan meetings are meant to provide a smooth transition from start to finish on your business project by creating a streamlined process. For more information on this process, please visit the Community Development page:


Burn Permits 

For more information on conducting a residential or commercial burn, visit the Burn Permit Page:

Commercial Fire Inspections, Plans Review, System Approvals, and other permits

Third-Party Review Information

Third-Party Plan Review Process (Effective May 1, 2017)

Effective May 1, 2017, the Greenville Fire Marshal’s Office will be utilizing 3rd party plan review services to supplement our plan review process.