Parade / Recreational Street Use Permit

Parade / Recreational Street Use Permits

An Application for Permit must be filed for the closure of any street for a parade, demonstration, or recreational street use within the City of Greenville. The completed form must be filed at the Records Department located at the Police and Courts Building, 3000 Lee Street to begin the process.

Please note that some closures require up to 90 days for processing.  Specific details are outlined in the application for permit.

honor guard police

Contact Us

Captain C.J. Crawford


Phone: (903) 457-2923

Operations Support Division

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.