Contractor Registration

Important information to know:

  • We can process contractor registration through email as long as the application is notarized
  • The application needs to be filled out by the master contractor registering with the city
  • It must be notarized
  • Must send/present a copy of the master license, ID, and insurance
    **The Liability insurance: Certificate holder should be made out to The City of Greenville
  • If the annual fee is applicable; please mail the check with the registration or make payment over the phone 
  • Contractor Application

The 3 options to register are:

  1. Come to our office in person
  2. Mail the forms to  Attn: Community Development
                                                    2315 Johnson St
                                                   Greenville, TX. 75403 
  3. Send the Notarized application and required documents via email

Contractor Registration Annual Fees

A check can be sent with the registration
  • Electrician Contractor-                             No Fee
  • Irrigation Contractor-                               $100
  • Mechanical Contractor-                          No Fee
  • Plumbing Contractors-                             No Fee
  • Sign, Electrical Sign Contractor-          $100