Household Hazardous Waste Information

Managing Household Hazardous Waste

Residents often have questions about what to do with Household Hazardous Waste. The North Central Texas Council of Governments has developed the following brochures that offer valuable information on how to properly manager Household Hazardous Waste:

Get The Power Over Household Chemicals (English)

Get the Power Over Household Chemicals (Spanish)

Household Hazardous Waste Disposal

The Greenville-Hunt County Regional Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility is available to residents of participating cities and residents in the unincorporated areas of Hunt County free of charge.

For more information on the HHW Center contact (903) 457-3152 

Household Hazardous Waste Resources

For more information on Household Hazardous Waste visit these websites:

Earth 911

US Environmental Protection Agency

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

American Association of Poison Control Centers