Can you tell me the disposition of a pet?

Dispositions of any and all pets will not be provided by shelter personnel.  In order to obtain dispositions, you must contact the City Secretary (903) 457-3121 and ask for an open records request, or you can email your request.

Show All Answers

1. Are my pets required to be licensed?
2. My pet has been impounded. What do I need to do?
3. Are you a no-kill shelter?
4. I lost my pet, what can I do?
5. Can you tell me the disposition of a pet?
6. Can I have my pet cremated?
7. How do I dispose of my deceased pet?
8. Can I place a hold on a pet, or reserve a pet for adoption?
9. Can I have livestock inside the city limits of Greenville?
10. Where can I have my dog off leash in the city of Greenville other than my fenced property?