Show All Answers

1. When is a Certificate of Occupancy required?
2. Who do I contact about my GEUS bill or account?
3. Who do I contact for zoning or building questions for property located outside the City of Greenville limits?
4. Who do I contact for aerobic / septic system questions and requests for their inspections?
5. How can I make a comment on an establishment with an off-premises alcoholic beverage license?
6. Is a permit necessary to hold a garage or yard sale?